Loubens-Lauragais is a charming village that has developed around its elegant castle and elegant church. The beautiful half-timbered facades will not leave you indifferent!
The visit takes place largely in the castle park : the history of the Lords of Loubens is evoked as well as that of the construction of this beautiful building. Then your guide will take you to the alleys of the village and you will go to the discovery of the church, as well as the small heritage present at Loubens-Lauragais.
|Number of persons||Prices|
|1 to 15 people||Package of 130 €|
|16 people and more||7 € / adult |
5,50 € / child (6-15 years old)
details & conditions
- THEaccess to the interior of the castle, private, is subject to availability (supplement to be expected).
- The tour includes commentary in the castle grounds.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 50 people.
- Beyond that, a second guide must be provided. Tours can be done in French, Spanish, English and German.
- Read our special conditions of sale.
place of departure
get in touch
05 62 57 61 66