Local products are in the spotlight, along the Canal du Midi and the choice is wide!
Find all the flavors of our gourmet terroir: Violettes from Toulouse, cassoulets, duck breasts or confits, terrines, foie gras, AOC cadour garlic, PDO wines from Fronton, country honeys, jams and chocolates ... made by producers local, respecting traditions and raw materials.
Let yourself be tempted by the creations of numerous artists and craftsmen: pottery, jewelry, pastel-dyed textiles, Revel art furniture ...
Do not hesitate to ask us for advice! We provide you with the contact details of all our exhibitors, some of whom show their operations or workshops on request.
The store is open 7 days a week.
As part of the fight against the spread of COVID-19, the Maison de la Haute-Garonne is doing everything to guarantee your safety and that of its employees.
• The number of visitors is limited to 10 people in the store.
• Safety distances of one meter between each person: these are marked on the ground in areas liable to generate queues.
• A direction of circulation has been set up in the shop.
• Wearing a mask is compulsory.
• We provide you with hydro-alcoholic gel at the entrance, at the cash desk and at the “Tourist Information” counter. Don't hesitate to use it!
• Tourist documentation is no longer self-service. It will be given to you on request.
• Please do not manipulate the items and contact our advisers if necessary. The testers are removed from the shelves and available on request at the cash desk.
• Payment by credit card should be preferred, in particular "Contactless".
|Monday||10h00 to 18h00|
|Tuesday||10h00 to 18h00|
|Wednesday||10h00 to 18h00|
|Thursday||10h00 to 18h00|
|Friday||10h00 to 18h00|
|Saturday||10h00 to 18h00|
|Sunday||10h00 to 18h00|