What makes <span style="font-family: 'arial black', 'avant garde';">inlingua</span> different
- A building with lots of character.
- A magnificent interior decoration.
- A calm and relaxing place perfect for reunions with family or friends.
You will spend a great holiday in this old Lauragaise farmhouse which includes the owners' home and the two Alba gites:
- The Alba 1: has a large dining room and a living room equipped with an open kitchen. Laundry room under the stairs and WC with washbasin. Upstairs: three bedrooms (1 double bed 2) (160 single beds 2 twin) (1 single beds 80 twin), shower room, separate WC. Electric heating.
- L'Alba 2: this two-storey gîte has been adapted to facilitate access for people with reduced mobility. The ground floor includes a large living room, equipped with an open kitchen, and an accessible bedroom (1 bed for 2 people in 160) with its private shower room/WC. A staircase leads to a mezzanine which serves two other bedrooms (2 single beds 1 cm that can be combined, 80 single beds 2 cm that can be combined) and a second shower room/WC.
The large 2.5ha garden, not closed, is common to all. A large car park has been set up at the entrance to the property.
The price includes: water, subscriptions, electricity, heating, sheets, bathroom linen and household linen (dishtowels, potholders, etc.).
The price does not include: end of stay cleaning: €120.
Ideally located, you are 8km from the lakes of Thésauque (nautical base: swimming, stand-up paddle, water games) and that of Ganguise as well as 12km from the Canal du Midi (rides by bike, on foot or by boat), but also in the heart of the Occitanie region to visit: Toulouse, Foix and Carcassonne less than 50 minutes by car!
Ranking & labels
- Gîtes de France
- 6 bedrooms
- Maximum capacity: 12 person (s).
|Week from||Min: €1183||Max: €1554|
- Credit card
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"
- Sheets and linen included
- Internet access
- Private washing machine