The house is a subtle combination of tradition and modern comfort. In this magnificent 18th century residence, wood and brick are in the spotlight inside and out. It is a typical Lauragais mansion with a large central hallway and two large rooms on each side: fireplaces, wooden floor, terracotta tiles.
4 beautiful guest rooms are at your disposal, all with their bathroom and private toilet.
Some communicate with each other, which makes it possible to accommodate families with 2 or 3 children. Breakfasts are included in the reservation.
- The Emilie room is the most intimate with its small openings overlooking the roofs of Lauragais with the Pyrenees in the distance. Its summer colors make it very warm.
- The Marie room, in restful colors, is a nod to the XNUMXth century with its high ceilings, its fireplace, its period tiles ... It accommodates a small adjoining room which houses a small library and the Coca-Cola collection by Paul.
- Isabelle room, with its four-poster bed and its beautiful floor, is ideal for families or small groups. On one side a beautiful romantic bedroom overlooking the swimming pool and on the other side of the bathroom, the Louise bedroom of 30m2 with its 3 single beds.
- The Sophie room has always been that of the hostess: the largest (35m2), the sunniest, very high ceilings, checkered wooden floor. Wood is in the spotlight, and we go into the bathroom through an old secret passage.
- 4 bedroom(s)
- Maximum capacity: 14 person (s).
Opening from January 01, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- Blue card
- Holiday vouchers
- Games for children
- Host table
- Baby equipment
- Internet access