What makes <span style="font-family: 'arial black', 'avant garde';">inlingua</span> different
- A magnificent traditional XNUMXth century farmhouse, made of bricks and pebbles.
- A warm welcome by Agnès and her husband.
- A shared kitchen allowing you to manage your stay independently.
Welcome in the middle of the fields, in this farm of bricks and pebbles, dating from the XIXth century.
Located in the heart of a farm, this accommodation is an ideal place for relaxation and rest. You can either take a nap in the shade of the plane trees on the garden side or sunbathe by the swimming pool on the courtyard side. And if luckily the weather is clear, the view of the Pyrenees is breathtaking.
A dining area is at your disposal: kettle, fridge, microwave, cutlery ...
To welcome you, the accommodation has 2 bedrooms located upstairs and communicating with a large living room equipped with all modern comforts: Library, Television, WIFI connection ...
The 2 bedrooms have a double bed and an adjoining private bathroom with shower and WC.
- The Blue room has direct access to the swimming pool by an external staircase.
- The Bird Room can also accommodate two people.
Ranking & labels
- CléVacances rentals
- 2 bedrooms
- Maximum capacity: 4 person (s).
| Night from |
breakfast not included
- French bank and postal checks
- Internet access