Phone. : 05 61 99 70 62
Gites of France
The leader in homestay tourism
In 5 decades, Gîtes de France has confirmed its leading position in the rural accommodation market in France and overseas.
Gîtes de France is first and foremost a tremendous success based on personalized welcome and generosity: the 44 owners are key players in homestay tourism in France.
Gîtes de France a fad? Rather a fundamental trend. Since 1951, Gîtes de France has experienced constant growth. Today, it is a total accommodation capacity of 450 beds, and a choice between
- 44 rural lodgings,
- 10 guest houses (500 rooms)
- 1 campsites and chalet rentals
- 1 stopover and holiday lodges
- 190 children's lodgings
Phone. : 05 61 99 44 16
Logis of France
A long history of the future
More than 60 years ago, a few pioneers created a network of hotels sharing the same values of quality and commitment to serving their guests. Today, Logis has become the leading chain of independent restaurateurs-hoteliers in Europe. The lifeblood of this brand, 2 passionate professionals know how to satisfy all the leisure activities and all the needs of their “business” customers every day by relying on 600 strong pillars:
- A personalized and warm welcome
- Comfortable and modern accommodation
- A quality restoration of regional inspiration
- The invitation to discover the region and its riches
Why become a Logis?
By choosing Logis, you are joining forces with the leading independent European hotel chain. You quickly benefit from its notoriety, the attachment of its customers, its sales force, in particular through its guide (720 free copies), its website and its partners. The Logis have built their success around values that are always popular: authenticity, hospitality, friendliness, pleasure, passion ...
Phone. : 06 10 79 55 14
100% French label for holiday rentals
Join this label, and put the odds on your side to create and sustain your seasonal rental activity (gîtes, guest rooms & unusual)
Clévacances is ...
- A 100% French reference label, recognized since 1995 for its quality; all accommodations are checked and checked by our experts
- Daily support : more than 150 tourist rental experts support you in the field in the promotion and marketing of your tourist accommodation
- Guaranteed visibility on our online booking platform www.clevacances.com via an ad optimized for the web
- Powerful tools to help you manage your rental activity (rate management, planning, booking, contract editions, etc.)
- Advantageous offers thanks to our exclusive partnerships
Contact : Noelle NOURY
Phone. : 05 61 10 42 99
Bienvenue à la Ferme
The conditions to be fulfilled
- Be a primary farmer, in activity
- Respect the charters and specifications
- Respect the regulations in force
- Pay an annual subscription, the amount of which is set at the departmental level.
What to do
To apply for membership, simply contact the advisor of your Chamber of Agriculture in charge of the development of Bienvenue à la ferme in your department. After a diagnosis of the operation, the latter will advise you, accompany you in your steps until the realization of your project.
By signing the charter and / or the specifications, you will be able to use the brand and the logo for your communication and signage, benefit from the adviser's follow-up, participate in the promotional actions put in place and be present on the websites.
Why become a Accueil Vélo?
Cycle tourism is booming. This activity, which responds to new clienteles' aspirations, is constantly growing with new developed routes and services adapted to cyclists.
Joining this label is ...
- Entering a growing dynamic
- Improve its visibility with bicycle tourists in the field
- Be visible on the various France Vélo Tourisme media (Search Engine / on interactive route maps)
- Benefit from the communication supports of the itinerary
- Join a national network of privileged service providers: 1878 establishments (in May 2015) in France
- Improve the visibility of your establishment with Tour Operators
The conditions to be fulfilled
The label is open to several types of establishments:
- Tourist accommodation
- Professional bicycle rental companies
- Tourist offices and tourist offices
- Visiting and leisure sites
The candidate establishment must be located within 5 km of a marked cycle route (meeting the national specifications for Véloroutes et Voies Vertes, to be consulted with the evaluating body).
The use of the Accueil Vélo brand is reserved for tourist establishments that offer activities and services adapted to cycling tourists, fulfilling all the mandatory criteria of the Accueil Vélo quality standard corresponding to their field of activity.
Olivier PLASSERAUD FDAAPPMA 31
Phone. : 05 61 42 58 64
Since 2010, the National Federation for Fishing in France (FNPF) has defined a development strategy for leisure fishing articulated around several axes:
- The promotion of fishing sites and the conditions for practicing fishing by setting up a network of fishing routes adapted to demand and the labeling of routes of excellence.
- The offer of accommodation, services and activities adapted to clienteles
- Communication and promotion of leisure fishing.