Vallègue is an old fortified village described as such in 1273, of which the castle is the best preserved element. It was sold several times in the 1996th century, after having belonged to the empire general Compans. Installed in XNUMX, its new owner has restored and enhanced it ever since.
The castle consists of the juxtaposition of elements rearranged at different times since the 70th century and owes its unity to the XNUMX-meter long facade which, with its two towers, offers the well-preserved appearance of an imposing medieval fortification.
The entire north facade is buttressed by two buttress-turrets as well as two corner towers, equipped with arches on three levels.
At the end of the XNUMXth century, major works were undertaken to transform this medieval fortress into a pleasant and comfortable home.
- Groups welcome up to 20 people