For half a day, students discover the world of flour milling through autonomous workshops adapted to each cycle and a guided tour of 6 wing mill.
The educational discovery is made by approaching the different themes:
- Cereals and their use
- The wind and its specificities
- The Lauragais and its landscape features
- The mill, its history and how it works
Some tools used: bread shaping, landscape reading, experiments with the wind, storytelling….
|1 to 18 people (teachers and guides included)||Package of 80 €|
|19 to 54 people (teachers and guides included)||5 € / student|
Free for the teaching / support team
details & conditions
- From Cycle 1 or even for Toddlers
- All year round, only fridays
- The mill does not turn during the visit
- The ascent to the mill is limited to 19 people (guide included) for safety reasons
- Sanitary facilities and coach parking on site
- Read our special conditions of sale
Good to know
To best prepare the students and your team for the discovery trip, elements are sent to you upstream. Those are activity sheets and video tutorials explanations on the autonomous workshops that will be supervised by you. You will also receive a teacher guide bringing together the technical process, access to the site, hypertext links to other complementary activities ...
Place of departure
+05 62 57 61 66