Discovery and animated tour of the Nailloux 6-winged mill.
From Cycle 1 to Cycle 4 - From 3 to 15 years old
Autonomous workshops and a visit by a guide will be on the program.
Some proposed themes:
- Discovery of cereals and their uses
- Discovery of bread ingredients
- History of the Lauragais mills
- Explanation of the mechanism
- The wind, its weight, its volume and its force ...
The students leave with their hot rolls just out of the oven!
Are you looking for a place to have a picnic? For sunny days, enjoy the ideal setting of Thésauque lake to take a break and regain strength!
Natur'O Lac de la Thésauque workshops
From Cycle 1 to Cycle 3 - From 3 to 11 years old
As a team, students explore the elements around them. Some actions will have to be carried out:
- Observation and description of plants and insects
- Awareness of the fragility of environments
- Creations from natural elements (Land Art)
Montgeard costumed tour
Cycle 2 and Cycle 3 - From 6 to 11 years old
The students go back in time and explore the village of Montgeard alongside a character from another era ...
details & conditions
places to visit
get in touch
05 62 57 61 66