Do you see them in the distance turning in the wind? Its steel giants which shape part of the landscapes of the south of Toulouse will have no more secrets for you after this discovery and interactive visit. The wind and photovoltaic park ofAvignonet Lauragais is unique in Occitania and should not be missed!
Learn more about the renewable energies while enjoying a magnificent view of the heights of the hills. The opportunity to learn about the construction project and its implementation but also on the daily maintenance of the site by the technical teams. How does the wind turbine work? Is it autonomous? Can it supply the households in the village? Curious, to your questions! Your guide will be happy to answer them.
|1 to 15 people||Package of 70 €|
|16 people and +||4 € / adult|
details & conditions
- 24 people maximum + the guide are admitted at the same time inside the exhibition structure where part of the visit takes place. Beyond that, the group will have to be split into two. Part of the visit will be autonomous.
- From 49 people, another activity or free time must be considered to be able to visit the site and ensure the rotation of two sub-groups. Our suggestions: Guided tour of Avignonet-Lauragais, Canal Midi exhibition in Port Lauragais. Supplement to be provided.
- Tours can be done in French, Spanish, English and German
- The visit is not carried out by a technician. This is a discovery tour by a tour guide.
- The tour does not include entry into a wind turbine.
- Read our special conditions of sale.
place of departure
get in touch
05 62 57 61 66