Do you know why this astonishing mill has six wings? Have you heard of the Autan wind? And why do millers have a reputation for thieves? We offer you a fun and original visit of the Nailloux mill to do in a group, with a “bread-making” workshop and a viewing of old photos. The world of flour milling will no longer have any secrets for you!
|1 to 25 people||Package of 115 €|
|26 people and +||4 € / adult|
details & conditions
- A maximum of 19 people (guide included) are allowed inside the mill at the same time. Beyond that, it will have to be split into two and occupy the second group with a viewing of a film.
- Tours normally run on Friday, contact us for another day.
- The bread workshop is not possible for groups of more than 30 people.
- Tours can be done in French, Spanish, English and German
- The mill does not turn during the visit
- Read our special conditions of sale
place of departure
get in touch
05 62 57 61 66