Embark on the Surcouf barge for a memorable day, combining the pleasures of the table and navigation!
- Departure from the Renneville lock and start of navigation to the threshold of Naurouze, the highest point of the Canal du Midi where the water supply flows: It is the division of waters!
- You will pass through 4 locks including a double lock. Thrills guaranteed!
- Then it will be time to stop for lunch in the shade of the hundred-year-old plane trees in Naurouze. You will be offered a short walk (only in summer).
- Only in July / August : Walk in the park of Naurouze, (July and August).
- Months of April, May, June, September and October : 35-minute stopover in Port Lauragais with free visit of the Canal du Midi exhibition and the Maison de la Haute Garonne regional products shop.
- Return to navigation for an arrival in Renneville around 16:45 p.m. or 17 p.m. (if stop at Naurouze).
|Group cruise of 20 to 39 people||26,50 € / person|
|Group cruise of 40 to 80 people||24,50 € / person|
|Menu||19 € or 21 € * (according to choice)|
|Drink formula||- Corbières AOP red wine + coffee: € 4 / pers.|
- Kir + Corbières AOP red wine + coffee: € 5 / pers.
|Child rate (up to 11 years old)||1/2 price of the adult price|
details & conditions
- From mid to April to mid-October
- Cruise with commentary in French only
- Consult us for the choice of menus. The menu at 19 € is not served on Sundays and public holidays
- Read our special conditions of sale
Offer an exceptional gift by choosing the gift cruise for two (valid for an entire season).
Do you want to enjoy a gourmet cruise while discovering the surrounding heritage alongside a passionate tour guide?
During a discovery day, we invite you to explore typical villages such as Avignonet Lauragais, its wind / photovoltaic site, or Montesquieu-Lauragais and enjoy lunch on board Le Surcouf barge and half a day of navigation.
Our programs are à la carte, consult us.
place of departure
get in touch