Back to basics for students in a natural setting. Identification and comparison of local species, observation and description of plants and insects, awareness of the fragility of the environments discovered, creation from natural elements ... so many actions that are apprehended in independent or guided workshops (Land Art , treasure hunt, making a mini herbarium…) This discovery is also suitable for people with mental, visual or deaf disabilities.
|1 class: 1 to 30 students||Package of 140 €|
|2 classes: 31 to 45 students||Package of 280 €|
Free for the teaching / support team.
details & conditions
- From Cycle 1 or even for toddlers up to Cycle 2
- Organization in several sub-groups for the comfort of the children: rotation between the different workshops
- Rates indicated in TTC (all taxes included)
- The workshops are outdoors, on the shores of Lake Thésauque or Lake Vallègue
- Sanitary facilities and coach parking on site
- Read our special conditions of sale
Good to know
For best prepare the students and your team for the discovery trip, technical sheets are sent to you upstream. Those are activity sheets on the autonomous workshops which will be supervised by you.
place of departure
05 62 57 61 66