At the heart of the wind and photovoltaic park, students are encouraged to discover and learn about so-called “renewable” energies. The guide explains in appropriate words how a wind turbine and a solar panel work. Through questions, he invites students to reflect on our energy consumption and on the evolution of our lifestyles. The opportunity is given to educate students about transition and sustainable development.
|1 class: 1 to 30 students||Package of 110 €|
|2 classes: 31 to 48 students||Package of 220 €|
Free for the teaching / support team.
details & conditions
- From Cycle 2
- The exhibition hut is limited to 24 people, guide and accompanying persons included
- Rates indicated in TTC (all taxes included).
- Over 24 students, plan to divide the students into sub-groups
- Sanitary facilities and coach parking on site
- Read our special conditions of sale.
Good to know
For best prepare the students and your team for the discovery trip, elements are sent to you upstream. Those are activity sheets and video tutorials explanations on the autonomous workshops that will be supervised by you. You will also receive a teacher guide bringing together the technical process, access to the site, hypertext links to other complementary activities ...
place of departure
05 62 57 61 66