One of the last windmills in Lauragais to have been in operation until 1965.
Built in 1691 on an artificial motte, the Cambiac mill was one of the last mills to operate in the Lauragais. It belonged to the Bonnet family, a large milling family in the region. The last miller, Marius Bonnet, ceased his activity in 1965. This tower mill houses mill furniture (weights and measures, sails, spinning wheel) very well preserved. Visible from the outside.