What makes <span style="font-family: 'arial black', 'avant garde';">inlingua</span> different
- Your obstacle course on the water! Climbing, trampoline, slide, diving boards ...
- … In complete safety (life jackets compulsory, provided by the leisure center).
- A supervised swimming beach with free access.
- The possibility of renting pedal boats, canoes and paddle boards to navigate the lake.
The Thésauque lake leisure center "AQUAPARC LAURAGAIS" welcomes young and old alike around many activities: swimming, pedalos, canoes, stand-up paddles ... and in particular its large park of inflatable aquatic games.
In a halo of greenery 25 minutes from Toulouse, a real floating adventure course made up of various assembled modules (trampolines, slides, obstacles, blump, etc.) is at your disposal in summer.
Above all, it will allow you to have fun while exercising.
There is also the rental of boats (pedalos, canoes and stand-up paddles)
For the less adventurous, the lake also has an equipped, supervised and free swimming area in July and August.
Groups on request.
Opening from June 15, 2021 to September 15, 2021
- Blue card
- Bank and postal checks
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
- Groups of 15 to 100 people welcome