- Access is not signposted, follow the address on your GPS: Lieu-dit le Pigné 31450 Montesquieu Lauragais
- Put on good shoes
- Bring a water bottle, a snack, a sun hat if the weather is nice ...
- 3 picnic tables are located at the entrance to the woods
- 2 trails to discover the woods (1 or 2 hours to choose from): be careful, very poorly marked! a plan of the wood is at the entrance, on the welcome panel. Take a picture of it, it will allow you to find your bearings if you want to venture into the woods!
- Do not pick vegetation, keep your animals on a leash
Located in the town of Montesquieu Lauragais, the Bois Barrat invites you to long afternoons in the middle of nature.
Inaugurated in 2011, the Bois de Barrat offers two different routes for the whole family. Of different lengths, the loops of the wolf (2h) and of the lamb (1h) will allow you to discover the trees and animals of Lauragais.
Access brochures are available at the Lauragais Tourisme Tourist Office.